Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 3 Day 1...90 sec running, 90 sec walking...3 min running, 3 min walking...repeat. I can hardly get through the three minute segments...slowed my speed down...read that one of the mistakes beginner runners do is go too fast...got through the intervals but barely. Right now I think I really need to focus on getting my endurance up and then work on speed.

New shoes aren't so comfortable but I'm got giving up on them yet...I have a 30 day return policy as long as I only use them on the treadmill. Maybe the other shoes were so out of whack it's going to take a bit for my legs and feet to get used to these shoes.

Nutrition: Reading Body for Life for women...looking at the meal plan suggestions. I need something that fits into our life and is not a total overhaul, though some things need to be overhauled around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment