Friday, June 25, 2010

Finished is Week One of the Couch to 5 K program...I was even upping the speed today...I looked ahead to upcoming weeks...it seems a bit daunting. However in the past I started some pretty scary knitting projects that ended up well...follow the directions, take a stitch or a step at a time and I may be amazed at the outcome! Funny how I can tie knitting in to about anything! Too bad I can't knit and run at the same time!

*******************************************************
Food has gone better today...
Breakfast: Cream of Wheat with 1/2 T peanut butter, coffe with 1/4 c skim milk
Lunch: Ham sandwich, 1/2 avocado, tomato,
Snack: 2 cheese sticks
Dinner: grilled chicken, couscous, a grain salad whose name escapes me right now, and the not so good stuff: beer and boston creme pie...not together..yuck!

Then I took the children, including the neighbor for a walk...at least 45 min...with the baby in a back pack...up some decent sized hills...

No comments:

Post a Comment