Week 2 Day one of couch to 5 K has started...90 seconds of running followed by 2 minutes of walking...I tried to up the speed today...maybe I should wait until the end of the week to do that!
Worked out with MN Saturday...I can not believe how out of shape I am...I can really get disgusted with myself...sometimes I even want to choose not to go places with my husband because I don't like how I look in anything I wear. Negative self talk gets me down a lot so each time one of those thoughts creep in I will choose to turn it into a positive one...each day I run I am getting stronger...each time I work out with MN I will go a bit farther and a bit harder than the last time...like finish each rep she gives me not matter how long it takes to accomplish it. I give up too quickly. Today I really wanted to quit running on the treadmill but I pushed through, finished the workout and even did some Pilates (following suggestion of MN) after that...
What's my goal for today? Drink 3L H20. I told MN how crabby I'm getting in the middle of the afternoon...she said I'm probably not drinking enough water. She also suggested eating an apple sprinkled with cinnamon and 10 nuts as a snack. I fall completely apart food wise between 4 and 6 PM...children are restless, Daddy's not home and I'm exhausted...and the food choices I make in those 2 hours can reek havoc on an otherwise good day food wise. Since we have no nuts in the house, I'm going to sub a tablespoon of peanut butter...
**************************************************
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast, 1 piece of ham, coffee
Lunch: one cup barley soup, 1 container yogurt...shared it with the little man
water: 32 oz during exercise; 16 oz with lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment