Week One Day two of couch to 5 k running plan is done. I didn't feel quite a bad today...no swollen fingers...I still wanted to quit but I just imagined Jillian Michaels yelling, "The only way you are getting off that treadmill is if you DIE!"
Yesterday I lifted weights in the AM, started the day off somewhat healthy with an egg beater, mushroom and spinach, lunch was a bowl of ramen noodle soup, snack was popcorn, and then it all fell apart...some Oreo cookies showed up in our house...I can't remember the last time I had a Oreo cookie...I didn't stop with just a serving...sigh...back on plan today...
*******************************************************
Breakfast: Oatmeal, applesauce, bacon
Lunch: spaghetti, apple
*******************************************************
Maybe I should actually sign up to run a 5K in about 10 weeks...I'll have to think about that! Running in public, not a good image right now!
Goal for today is to put the scale away. I get really hung up on the numbers and when they refuse to move I get discouraged and give up...so no scale no chance for discouragement!! Wish it were that easy! But I'm changing the focus from numbers motivated to exercising and eating better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment